Tuesday 21 June 2016

PART TWO(Is it Complicated?maybe,perhaps)

First of all,thank you for reading the first part of this piece.
...
Kim is an interesting character and has a lot of information. He is really interesting,that I must give it to him.And we can actually have a whole conversation on matters Jesus.This really gets me by the way-I am not an overzealous spiritual fanatic but I like a man who knows his Jesus(my previous dating/relationship history notwithstanding).

Remember I told you my acting skills were heightened to new levels? How do you act "normal" around a guy who you really really like and going by all indications likes you back? But,there is an upside to what we have, I act better - seriously.I look forward to coming to set because I can see him and enjoy listening to him:I completely love his English.

The other day,he was answering a question about where he bought this really cool hoodie he had.I will tell you where he got it.

After he wrapped on Saturday, I usually do not shoot on Sartuday,mostly,he CALLED.He sounds really good over the phone(but my opinion cannot be held against me) and politely asked if we could meet on Sunday in town. Of course I said yes.Turns out it was a trip around Toi market.Yes,WE bought the cool hoodie everyone loved.

For the record not what he told everyone, he kind of left it at Toi market.

So far,all is well on set.We are in our own little bubble and its cozy and beautiful in there. The excitement is amazing.I am not going to say I get to be myself because I am still afraid of myself. I am afraid that he may not accept me when he meets 100% me.However,Kim has not asked of me something I have been unable to give yet.He sees what we have as a friendship.

I have a huge crush on Kim.I am aware of that,what I am not aware of is what is on the other side of the crush.For now; this place I am at is great!!!!

Am I complicating my life? I dont  know but if it is,its a good complicated. Plus,my producers get to have a side of the character they have not met-I said he is a good director yeah? A damn good one(wink ).
PS: My dearest friends,I love you guys.

No comments: