Saturday 18 June 2016

The 5a.m Grater

I had a very long day coming ahead.That is what happens when you have a program to shoot and the schedule has your name and two other names of people you don't know yet. It only means that you will be on your geet, getting lines and delivering them in consistentency with your character for say a long time.I have to sleep in order for me to function alright.
Here is my dilemma in life,I live with 4sisters,every of them has their own set of rules in life,they operate at their own time and space.I am not whining, well a little, but sometimes it is very difficult to cope.
On this day,two of them arrived at the house pretty late,and one if them is pretty loud,so after a fight with sufurias and many questions which of course disrupts my sleep big-time, we finally fall asleep.
Next thing I know is an irritating noise in my ear.Remember the loud one,she decided to grate stuff(carrots and butternut) at 5am 0.005metres from my ear.And just to spooke me and my precious sleep, the thing gets louder and louder.
In a nutshell, I had to wake up at 5am having had less than 4hours of proper sleep.
So, what is the moral of today's story; there are two.1: A grater is such a noisy kitchen equipment especially early in the morning. Grate your stuff at night if you do not have a kitchen separate from other rooms.
2: When living with other people in society, learn to really mind them,like mind them for real. Do to others as you would be done to you.
Thank you.

No comments: